baby brendon

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

baby bridgette

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Colourful 32 Years!

Yup, mama have gone through 32 colourful years...
mama is grateful and appreciate every moment now...


BIG THANK to mama's papa & mama (a.k.a. ah gong & ah ma), without them there will not be any Jamie Lau  ^^


Handsome Ah Gong



Pretty Ah Ma

Thanks to Ma and Pa for the loves, guidance and patience... glad to have both you wishing me "Happy Birthday" for the past 32 years...


my 1st birthday!!!

Thanks to my world class hubby who has been with me for the up and down...and giving me a chance to be a wife and mother...

Infinity Love ^^

Thanks to my lovely kids who are so adorable and giving surprises to mama almost everyday... thanks for letting mama learn and grow together with both of U!

my world class darlings

Never forget to thank to all my friends, family and people that I know for my past 32 years...

Cheers!!!

4 comments:

YvOnNe Fong said...

happy birthday again mama jamie... wish you have great years ahead... and enjoy all your upcoming birthday..

jamiemama said...

tks mama Yvonne!

Linda said...

happy birthday~~ stay healthy, pretty & wealthy~~^^

jamiemama said...

Tks mama Linda! same wishes go to u as well ^^